Our goal is to make you HAPPY!
Let us help you in determining if Selling or Leasing is your best option.
We are here to assist in any situation and would like to help you
in managing your property to make it as simple as possible for you.
Call us today to help you find the best solution!
Leasing Services Provided:
- Inspection and evaluation of property to determine maximum rent under current market conditions.
- Negotiate lease renewals and rent increases on a timely basis.
- Placing of yard and directional signs to expedite the leasing efforts.
- Post all available for lease properties along with pictures on the internet.
- Arrangements to make vacant units available to prospective tenants.
- Screening of prospective tenants to ensure a quality tenant to include, but not limited to: background,
- income, employment, previous residence, etc.
- Entering into a lease agreement as agent for owner, utilizing a lease that complies with the Landlord Tenant Act of Texas.
- Lease Renewals
Management Services Provided:
- Collections of rent and send Owner monthly checks or direct deposit.
- Handling of tenant's complaints, conversations, correspondence, and meetings as needed.
- Maintain files on all tenants, including current charges, late charges, security deposits, pet fees, etc.
- Financial accounting and monitoring of individual tenant balances.
- Maintain complete financial records on each rental unit, including back-up documentation for both revenues and expenditures.
- Preparation and submittal of monthly owner's statement giving details on income and expenses.
- Coordination and follow-up of needed services by an attorney, i.e., warrants for unlawful detainment of property, judgments, write of possession, forcible eviction, etc.
- Transfer of utilities to our name on behalf of owners when unit is vacant; then to tenant once lease agreement is signed. If vacant, owner is responsible for utility costs.
- Communication and correspondence with owners as it relates to their tenants, property, and monthly financial reports.
Maintenance Services Provided:
- Negotiation of fair and reasonable payment for subcontract labor.
- Inspection of properties vacated and disposition of applicable security deposits.
- Itemize list of repairs, painting, cleaning, miscellaneous and/or major maintenance needed along with an estimated cost to render vacant units market ready.
- Coordination and supervision of all maintenance work performed on the property.
- Provide 24 hours, 7 days per week on call emergency service to each property.
- Performs Move In/Move Out inspections with Pictures and Document Details. Documentation of appliances, water heater and HVAC unit; to include, serial and model numbers, make and year. Pictures of each appliance are taken, inside and out to show condition of each.